Knirps® Big Duomatic Black
- Wind tunnel tested
- Zipper case
- Very big canopy
- 8 ribs
- Rounded and enlarged tips minimize the threat of injury
- Sure-grip runner for easier handling
(simple and secure opening and closing)
- Uses a tube ring to stabilize the shaft
- Material of umbrella: 100% polyester
- SizeExtra Large
- UV Protection100%
With its extra-large canopy, the Big Duomatic is an umbrella roomy enough for two.
- Rounded and enlarged tips – a Knirps feature – minimizes the threat of eye injuries to passersby.
- Sure-grip runner for easier handling.
- Uses a tube ring to stabilize the shaft.
- Made from super-strong german steel or high-grade aluminum, lined with zinc for additional strength and flexibility
- Interlocking 10-sided tubes minimize loose rotation
- Tiny copper rings prevent component parts from grinding together, thereby insuring years of smooth, reliable operation
- Ergonomically comfortable
- No-slip grip provides secure hold when wet
- Riveted tightly to the shaft for maximum stability and control.
Resilient Canopy Fabrics:
- Repels water with unique flat-weave polyester
- Dries almost instantly
- No more soggy umbrellas in the corne
- 100% UV Absorption – the best weapon against heavy sun!
- Flex with the wind from any direction
- Can even flip completely inside out and back again - good as new!
This umbrella is definitely big enough for one person and able to cover 2 though not fully. Quality is great, but as I have not used it under very heavy rain yet, I can't comment if the umbrella would leak water under heavy rain. It's automatic open and close mechanism works great!
this is the biggest foldable umbrella I ever bought - very nice quality - the german knirps umbrella has really good quality lah