Knirps® Fiber T1 AC - Check529
- Large metal joints to increase wind stability even in a storm.
- Tube rings used to stabilize the shaft.
- The resilience of the shaft is increased by high-quality metal inserts.
- The stability of the nylon fiber ribs is increased thanks to extended, integrated metal inserts.
- Ten-edged Knirps shaft to prevent twisting.
- Crossed traction wires: Together with the ribs, these stabilize the position when the canopy turns inside out.
- Wind tunnel tested
- Carbon ribs
- 8 ribs
- Diameter99cm (39 in.)
- Length29.5cm (11.5 in.
- Weight365g (12.9oz)
I never received the umbrella.
I didn’t even receive this yet
I decided to buy this item from you. The price that show on your website is 83 SGD. Before the purchase done. It's still the same price but after my credit card active for payment, The price change to 148.5 SGD. What does it mean? Why you do not summary the total price before purchase done?
I try to contact you from MSN but It is a automatically reply. No one answer my question and the process still going on without any clarify.
I think, it is a consumer fraud and it's made me failed and mistrust in your well known brand.
I need an explanation or here something from you.
Dear Phanomsuk, Excuse the inconvenience caused. There might be problem with the facebook widget. Please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix this issue with you together.
Your Knirps Asia Team
Although it's automatic open, closing the umbrella takes much more effort than a manual one. Besides, the handle is very sticky as mentioned by other reviews, not possible to wash it off with detergent. NOT recommended.
Knirps® Fiber T1 AC - Black